Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2020

Hero's and villains/Activity 3/Power to the people/Barack Obama

Throughout the week, I have been working on some interesting work my amazing teacher has set for me to do at home. I was given a list of Hero's/Savers and a list of Villains. I was also given a option to pick a name out of those two list. Secondly, there were words I was given to research about this incredible human, that has changed many peoples lives, around the world. I have chosen this person because, he is an great man and has changed a lot of peoples lives. 


2 comments:

  1. I am with you Aisa Barack is certainly a leader who i have admired over the years. Especially when you look at the manner in which Trump conducts himself in the same role. You mentioned you had a list of words that you had to choose from, what were the words that you chose for Barack, trustworthy is one that comes to mind for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello miss, hope everything is going well in your bubble. Sorry, my bad, what I mean't, was I was given names of hero's and villains and to pick one and write about their timeline. Overall, thanks miss for being the only one commenting hahahha. Hope u have an awesome week .

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.