Pages

Tuesday 28 April 2020

Resiliency/health


I have chosen Resiliency for my topic, to explain to you about Resiliency.


What is Resiliency?

Resiliency, is someone or something that bounces back into shape, or recovers real quick. An example of resilient, is something, or someone being stretched and returning back to its own normal size. Another example could be, a person being sick, and rapidly becoming healthy.

How you know your showing, resiliency, is for an example, if you are likely to feel stressed out, that will mean you are not controlling your life balance, which can cause more stress to you, but resiliency, is all about bouncing back to the right side of your health. So when your life balance is not good, you could start to control your life balance, which will lead up to fixing your life balance, then your life balance will begin once again to be a straight line which is a good sign of your life balance. This is how you know you've shown and represented resilience by beginning with a good life, then going through bad things, then bouncing straight back to good things.

Which one of these Celebrities demonstrate Resilience r

Research:“Neve give up.” It’s probably one of the most cliché phrases you’ll hear as you’re building your career. But there’s a reason these sayings are clichés you never know when success really does lie around the next corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.